Monday, May 03, 2010

Hi!

Happy 19th Birthday Zhixuan! Yes, i'm glad that you're always there for me! Like, whenever i'm upset, angry, happy, you're willing to listen to me! You understand me, just like i do understand you too! Hahah! I know you had a good birthday this year because there's us with you and that special someone! Me love you!

I'll post more photos soon! yay! I love all the photos which i took over the weekened, so i'll post them up soon. kkay! (Daily post at the bottom)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just got to know about something ystd, and that *smth is quite a surprise and coincidence! I'm quite sad to hear about it. (Omg, Zhixuan is the incident that you know! Yes, you know!!!) Haix.. Anyway I'm not going to be emo-over-it-or-take a knife and stab myself! No, please!

oh, i forgot to say that i went marina barrage last friday! (to fly-kite) I want my future-boyfriend to be to bring me to barrage for kiteflying session in the night! Trust me, last friday was my first time flying a kite in the night! At first i thought it would be pretty weird to fly kite in the night, but no! Is so romantic! Trust me. But one disadvantage about barrage is that, is so inaccessible in the night. Apparently the few of us left the place at 12am, there was no public transportation at that timing, i dont remember why we didnt on-call a cab. 3 girls 1 guy walking along the road, we were so desperate to hitch a ride from anybody who's willing to drive us out the ulu place! If we were to walk out of that place, it would take approximately 1hr or more. Thank goodness someone stoppped his car and fetched us out! Of course, let's not forget xiwen's hand- she was the one who flagged for car ride! Alright, i'll upload photos here too!

Bye, i want to read my book & at the same time msg! byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: