Friday, August 17, 2007


Would you love me kitty?
Do you know i L.O.V.E you?

my hands seems numb at this moment. Mentally drilled. dont know just what's wrong with me. These few days, the things going on in sch was hectic, like everyone going ard confronting ppls on this & that.i really hate it.is like no one has the right to stop one from doing what they like. so should i just go up & ask you to stop ranting,rambling. I may be the most disgustingbitch on earth to against things that the so-called majority ppls are siding.so what? just dont let me scream at you for this "can you give me a reason so on.." absurd-_-


with so many things going on within a week, & of cos i loses my temper like a siao person. haix...am i crazyy?next week 2practical mock plus chem mock exam): i going to cry man..

everyone around me are -_-. could feel that bro is sad, but what can i do? though he seems okay, but stilll. haiz...since he last time till now always helped me those dirty lil things, of cos i would feel like not right.hope she get whack or chopp..& of cos bro dont dwell on it anymore. i want things my way but is just nil.like why would i even get so many scoldings the moment i got home from father. why am i always in the wrong? why the empty feelings are occupying my whole heart. are you bleeding my dearest heart.i feel so speechless that is beyond my control.i dont like things to be this way. i'm sorry.

everythings seems like changing,
everyone changes. even i'm changing.
seriiously i dont want it this way.
so much i wanted to tell.
but you never appear.

bye~ sorry, i will blog properly soon.sorry.
love weeling.

No comments: