Saturday, August 25, 2007

hello babe~
i've got tons of things to share.

finally almost all the mock had finished(: weeee. but prelims on the way manx. should i be whining? anyhows lolx. clumsyness played pranks of me during all the practials. & bio pract was kns. Evon's biggbigg biscuits caught fire, & is that kind that mslim had to put out the fire for her .i laughed siao.
btw ystd night i dreamt that i went parachuting with peixian&kahkhei. serious(: they two jumped first while i was there so frighten about it. i still rmbr that i asked kahkhei how to jump.

&then i just had a freaking run just now.super nice okayy!! adrenaline rush through my whole brainey. it was a good run. sis accompanied me to run. she's slow. hahah. okay luhh.

the words mark by mrtham gave me deeper thoughts that i seems like a rabbit in the long run. & i learnt a new version of the tortoise&rabbit race. hopefully i want to be the tortoise & no longer want to be the rabbit anymore.

that day malaysia mama called, & she said "jiayou". hearing this from her makes a great impact on me. just that kind of feelings that i dont even understand it myself.but is really sweet of her. yes, I STILL LOVE HER AS EVER. i miss her. had a short chat with Tanyonggeng on msn, he's still very humourous. hope he's doing fine. a promise that we 3(me,hh,yg) will go have our triple dating. hahha.


that day went vivio had lunch, helly funny. we saw a guy actually squeeze her gf butt infront of us. as in he thought passerby wouldnt see it. then we laughed like siao. though is kind of busybody to care about what people do. but he's happily using his hand squeezing the gf's butt. OMG~ sorry for my evilness. hahah just let your imagine run wil & you be laughing your ass off.

ohh yes. that day met that person. my heart almost died. afterall is like an aniversary thingy. i once said, as long as that 0.0000001% of friendship still exist. i'm fine with it. yes, is true. that date i wont forget de. thankyou for being such a nice person when i first know you till now. there are times my hatred really haiyo. but is okay le(: hahaha.we're friend.

presenting to you my 2CIANS'05 family.












where did you go?
you're nowehere to be seen.
come back to me.

No comments: