Monday, January 15, 2007

wooohhs~ finally i can blog(:
sometimes i'm really mad for not able to blog.
but here i am typing anyway..
so recently not much things happened just that some misunderstanding & stuff luhh. special mention to gym~ i'm so disappointed): but i think i've no right to say anything. the times when i was still in sec1- i'm so devoted & love gym but now is getting more & more meaningless for me. i guess erin&milk understand what i'm trying to say. all effort has gone down the drain. hopefully things will get better hur.
anyway that friday was so free for me~ that me,milk&erin began taking photos like nobody's business/imagine the 3morons posing just outside hall(: hehehe. it was funny~duhh. at least we've gotten some fun to entertain ourselves if not things would have been worse for us.(below are photos by us)

suddenly i find myself speechless for any word. weekend was rushing for the english homework.oh-my goodness, it so damn tired to do last min work. i learnt my lesson & hopefully i will do my work on time. & seems like ever since school re-open. i have missed out loads of fun=x i missed going out with friends & have real fun. haizz... but why do i always seemed so busy? i hate it manx~ give me a life.

sis was there repeating that chinese new year is round the corner & i'm like____ is still a month away but time flies w/o us knowingly so i guess newyear really coming. hehehe.at least the festive mood keep all of us going.

& thankyou guys who leave a tagg in my taggboard/ so sweet of you all to give those plesant encouragement:) i love all & alll.... WEEling loves you=)


milk,WEEling,erin


she needs a hugg(: & twist siti((:


what are they trying to do?






we're strong(:

love,
WEEEEEE<3

No comments: