Wednesday, January 03, 2007

back to sch~
was damn sleepy at the beginning of lesson luhh.i honestly & seriously miss my sleep, is so nice to wake up late & not 6am. arghhh__ anyway i gotten the new seat next to the window & beside me was evon, chesterwoo(woo-lala) sat behind me & leiting sat beside him. i'm so sad lol. my olivia sat behind woo-lala. we seems to be abit far apart but at least we same row(: guys, btw i'm so happy that woo-lala bought me the mineral water all the way from spain, how nice! told him i wants the fountain water & he got it for me. that's so cool(: thanks him loads yeahhh~ and amath change teacher nia, change to mdm nurlaila~ so far she's pretty good. in a sense that she crack jokes. yayy~ after sch went for meeting & stuff. before that nicholasbro(gym) came to sch. so nice to catch up with him & seems like he's rather good now!veryy happy to hear good news from him and then to the leaders briefing & meeting. wahh 2 meeting at one short. butt is hurting manx~ anyway ended at ard 5.30 and then homed. i'm tired now.~ awwwwhh..

i realise i miss all my friends lol. i love them loads.
hope tomorw will be a better day for me(:

love,
WEE

No comments: