Friday, January 26, 2007

hello everyone(:
so i'm back with my blogging.
alright life is as usual for the past few days, sorry i'm lazy to talk abt details of what happened or ongoing stuff. anything ask me(: Everyday without fail, will look at that piece of land "GREEN PARADISE" & guess what? ILOVEIT, olivia LOVES it too. Currently this window seat really keep me going on, at least when i'm bored or feeling damn down, my day seemed to be brighten up by that.//It thrilled me to be able to escape the horrors of my daily lifes in such a way. just by taking a look at it- i find a different me~ or rather reflections of myself.i'm so much in love with the land- Olivia & me made a promise to fly kite out there in the greenland,yayy~ frigging nice!!

thanks nicholas, yayyy~ feel like thanking you. & you should know what i mean. the worst nightmare for me will completely be gone soon(: i'm kind of happy.thankyou so much for all the encouragement all along

ohh s-h-i-t!! evil&baka blogg i havent fix yet. agwww. will take a long time to fix it.
EVILL person(slacker) : got time you go fixx it horr, or change a new skin will be better(: woohooos~awaiting for you fixing it lol. hahaha.

so like i still got stuff to do, tuition tomorw=x after that out with peixian&huimin.. i'll stop here. yayyyy~blog again soon(: byeeeeee

Iloveyou all, loving it<3

love,
WEEling

No comments: