Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thinking too much again...

Sometimes is only when you lose something then you will realise how important it is. But this is human nature, isn't it? That we don't cherish what we once had/ have all along.

We take things for granted, because we assumed that it is there, and it will always be. How nice if it stays put there forever, because we will always have. In reality, does it really work that way?

As I grow older, I'm starting to believe in Moments. There are beautiful moments, just like fairytale. That moment when Cinderella met the charming prince. That moment when the sleeping beauty awakens by the Prince or was it the beast? (sorry I don't have much childhood, I can't remember the storyline & the characters),

I just wonder 10years down the road, will I think back and felt remorseful over let's say 'oh I should have studied harder...', just an example... But I'm sure 10years down the road, I will regret and think back of how immature I am now....

But then again, this is life..... Isn't it?

No comments: