Sunday, January 20, 2013

High Tea with the Man

Well spent Sunday. Short and sweet, and I loved it. Benjum was exceptionally good & sweet to me today. My mum asked him over for lunch, cos she cooked Ben's favourite soup. Then he appeared at the door with Bakwa and handed it to my mum, the mum thought it was red packets from his office because he had taken 1 bagful full of red packets for my mum. Then it turns out to be Bakwa, we were overjoyed! Kickstart the CNY mood at home with Bakwa, he's too sweet (once in awhile) then we head to ion to had his screen protector fixed on for his laptop, and then brought me to high tea @ Arteastiq, Mandarin Gallery. Among Antoinette, Jones the Grocer & Arteastiq, chose Arteastiq because that's the one I have always wanted to go back for tea again! I went there last year and was pretty satisfied with their service and food. It was a relaxing, peaceful afternoon, I would say.

Gonna try Antoinette with the friends or anyone that wants to try with me. Yet to try...

A great sunday <3





No comments: