Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I don't mind being alone

I always think that i'm independent enough to survive on my own if one day I were to be stranded in a foreign place. As long as I have both my hands and legs, I'm sure I can work things out. At times I prefer being alone, especially when I go shopping. For me, there's no need for others to decide for me since I want to buy something which I like/prefer. I'm not that kind- dying to meet friends, and rely on my friends too much. Is just like I trust no one but myself only. I'm not saying that I can live without friends. Everyone want to have friends, including me, want to have a clique of friends to hang out with and enjoy with them.

It strikes me recently that everyone changed. I don't even know how to describe that kind of feelings. It seems like people whom you used to hold dearly to are worst than strangers on street. I know I'm not that great either....

I don't like it when people expect me to live the way they live. Neither do I want to control them. Everyone is different, I can not expect others to be like me. No way is there a similar me in this world. When I take a step back and think, I understand why people get angry over trivial matters because they are not hearing and getting what they want. Others can get angry over the silliest thing, but so do I.

oh fck it, I just want to hide. thanks bye.


No comments: