Wednesday, November 02, 2011

December, be here soon.

Wtf, I post again 5 mins after the previous post.

December is coming very soon. The month of the year that I love most is December. I always get very excited during December because I get to get out of Singapore, but sad to say not for this year end. But still, something for me to look forward to because I'm considering to buy a Turkey for this Christmas or not? The main point is I get really hyped up over whether or not I should buy a big fat turkey?

And Ben asked me if he should take a day off at the beginning of December to go Sentosa or he should save that day for an impromptu trip. No plan as of now. My reaction to his question: giggling and laughing away over going to Sentosa on weekday. He insists that going to Sentosa should be on a weekday instead of weekends. But is nice that we're going for some tanning soon be it on his off day or weekend.

Many reasons for me to get excited and hyped up over. Shall start making plans now....

No comments: