Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Try Harder

I do despise girls that do whatever it takes, forever trying so hard when you're not even worth a thing. How should I even define a thing? Girls should have dignity and take pride in who they are. Carry yourself well with how you're being brought up. I'm not saying that I was exactly well brought up, at least my mum taught me to be a good person. (Not to take advantage of others) No point taking pride in who you are when you only know how to cast spells on others, to be more specific- attract attention. If you didnt realise, you're aging as the days passed. How long more can you be that beautiful slut? 1 or 2years more? Your expenditure on your cosmetic is going up because you need more coverage than any individual. By then you're all ready to be an old maid. Trust me, you're not heading anyway far. Girls should know where they stand and not even think that they're some princesses unless you're born in the royal family. {you can be the princess in your own world- Virtual world} Or don't you think hell suits you more? Whatever you want, buy it yourself with your hard earned money and not go round "One-night-stand" in exchange for one branded bag? Girls ought to have the reserve* that's within us.

No comments: