Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Bored!

Photobucket

I'm complaining, whining... Mock exam over like as though the final exam is over -.- Omg, I need to start the engine all over again. But then, I'm so lazy to touch those disgusting notes. Each time i see it, I want to vomit. Wait, I think my life is pretty good now.. Slack at home, I'm rotting. For the past 48hrs, so lethargic. Sleep and sleep only. Heading out for hi-tea. Life's good like this?

I need to get screen protector for my phone. This is the 3rd one already -.- Oh, get contact lens tomorrow. My eyesight from bad to worst. I want to go for lasik when my degrees settle down. If i'm not wrong, is almost 700degrees for each side. So the optician is going to tell me, "Haiyooo, what happened to your eyesight?"

Xiwen, come back soon! I'm so bored at home. She's having fun in korea. Omg, I miss Korea so badly now. I hope year end trip gotta be good :D I want to travel out of sing with my friendsssss :(

2 comments:

Sha said...

get screen protector from Daiso! $2!

-Sha

wweelingg said...

My previous one i got the matte one from there, it was good. (you told me abt it) I just got a new one, glossy cos matte no stock -.- And I'm lousy at sticker, really!