Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What should be the title of this post?

I just got home after a short meetup with the two girls, Zhixuan and Huimin. We went to source for ximing's birthday present. I assume that he dont read my blog because it was meant to be a surprise. Yes, I know is not going to be a surprise anymore since I wrote it here :D We just hope to see him soon.

Guys, I feel so drained after last week and this week. Two more days to weekends, I just can't wait because I do need a break. Supposed to go MBS this coming weekend but it was fully booked, full :( So sad, I have never been up to the sky garden before. Maybe I should go somewhere else that I could see the world and not somewhere I could only see Singapore? Oh right, you can see your house, the block from the skygarden-.-

My parents want to travel to China, Hainan Island sometime soon. I have never been to Hainan Island, the place that my ancestors came from. I studied China studies before and is at the bottom tip of China's map. It will be cool to travel with the family to a Hainanese place because we're the Lee family, Hainanese. Hehe. I hope they dont postpone the trip. Idk... Just wish to travel and go for a getaway.

This is only the second week of 2011 but it feels like decades. I just hope that this going to be a good year because i dont want any drama-mamas. It tough to handle any of those. Just want to do my best for exams, and let this year be a good one.

Alright, I'm feeling extremely sleepy now. Bye everyone!

No comments: