Friday, January 21, 2011

My irritating lip!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just feel like posting a few pis up here :D More photos on facebook.
This week is hell. I was so depressed and troubled by so many stuffs, thank goodness this week coming to an end. For next week, I'll probably be hiding at home most of the time. Yay! Except that lectures on wednesday morning and thursday night! I've never attend lecture in the evening before. This is going to be a good experience, i guess. 7pm-10pm ! hehe. Intensive stats lecture for the coming week and the week after. I like the lecturer even though he likes to leave that few slides for the next lecture when he could actually finish it. He's a SMU professor, he can teach :D

My lips giving me hell lots of problem!
Cracking and bleeding. Especially when you smile or talk, it cracks. My sis told me that it occurs to her lately, and according to my tweet friends, they face this problem too. So is it the weather? Must be global warming!! Ok, I'm going to get lipbalm from either bodyshop or (khiel's?) that my friend introduce me. Have a god weekend, guys!!!

Photobucket

No comments: