Friday, April 06, 2007

i lost my shoes. i only wore it for once, tell you i'm damn pissed. i only realised it last night and bloody shit the whole night i couldnt get to sleep.have been thinking of how to find it back/ feel so much like searching the whole blk to see which bastard stole my shoe. because that's my favourite! furthermore i dint buy it in sing, how am i going to get back the same pair which i love it like hell. it pains me when is gone, i couldnt bear to wear it so often & only wore once two weeks ago back to malaysia & now it was gone. wtf. weeling is damn angry.

that person who stole it must be damn fugly, he/she ought to be rip alive. i hate that fckin person for who he is. if i know who he/she is, going to kick the intestine out. whack his brain, kick his asses if it's a guy, box that person up till he cant recognise anyone.chopp his hands off since he has such itching fingers.,better still this type of ppl should go & die. mother asks me to search whole sing to buy back that shoe. arghhhhhh i'm so freaking angry. it seems impossible to have the same pair of shoes back wtf. aghhhhhhhrrrrwww..sometimes when it's gone, then you'll realise how much you have not cherish it. i want my shoe back. come back please!!!!!

omg, kill me please. i feel so angry.

No comments: