Saturday, April 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE<3
hello, i've turned sugarish-sixteen
& this is a short post to specially thanks those ppl who brighten up my day, ystd, and of cos their surprises really touch me. iLOVE them loads.

firstly i must really mention this person: CHANPEIXIAN because...... i think she really put in alot of effort in organising my b'day. & is really a success. i'm really touch,friend. and of cos sorry i turned out to be abit emo because so much & so much of thinking just ran through my mind, and i felt your love for me this friend. yupp(: when you & feli were bringing & guiding me all the way to the place of the surprises, i swear my heart was tearing. thankyou so much<3

2ndly to all the people who turned up at my celeb.
thankyous to the 18 people who went~ me,peixian, felicia, jiamin, xiwen, olivia, kimberly, mildred, erin, wangzhi, chorhao, guorong, howeyong, nicholas, kuankoon, eddie, jeremyOoi, jeremyHeng

3rdly for the really BIG surprises. didnt tears much, cos i learned to hold back. and of cos sorry for being emo. cos i felt the love.

i'm very happy for all you have done(: i love you all. anyway i've got loads of fotos is really alot.. after i came back from malaysia i'll upload. and update in detailed.okay. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thankyou so much. iloveyouall.
this is the most memorable birthday i had.

No comments: