Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'll post about my NEWYEAR on my next post, most probably tomorow(:
so i'm back from malaysia and all of us back to sch
IDONTLIKE it, haiz... i want to have a 15days of hols from chuyi till chu15 but is fathope. so back to school with really that kind of what-the-hell mood.sickening & reall sickening. but alright weekend is coming soon, that's what i was hoping for anyway i'll talk more abt my NEWYEAR most probably tomorow. okayy!! wait for my next post hur. because haven upload photos from sis phone & i'm really lazy to post it todayy. have to think ma..

think on my previous post i'm very harsh on some of my remarks, felt kida sorry and i'm really so hot-tempered that i starts to blurt out anitin whenever i'm damn mad at people. well sorry is the only thing i could say.

anyway really feel so strange. the feeling is so awkward, and i know i will just siam & avoid certain things, i'm still thinking/ it really exist or just rubbish? arghhhhhhwwww. i dont like that eeeeww mixed feelings. yucks manx!! is so rahhhh-rahhhh. iLOVEroses loads lol.

love,
WEEEEE

No comments: