Friday, February 23, 2007


Helllo everyone(:

NEWYEAR was really fantastic(: yes, i love it loads. so me, sis & mummy went back malaysia w/o bro & father. so ya everything was fab, i love my angbaos, love all the food,love slacking & love all my relatives all & all. so what we did on the first day of newyear(chuyi) visited 3rd uncle hse first. and met my cousins they all, some of my cousin i only met them once a year which was during newyear. funny luhhh~ afterall they are my relatives and yet we only meet one time in a year. anyway went to mama's hse, my eldest cousin(according to age) drove us there, with his family. my nieces. woww~ they are like are grew up liao. not badd. then reach mama's hse & here comes more &amp;amp;amp;amp; more food(; eat & eat..... then went to dajiejie's hse(cousin too). a pity i forgotten to bring camera or phone to her hse so no pics.. anyway my cousin bought his husband a shirt on valentine and the wordings are really shiok, in a sense is soooo sweet. is printed " My ambition is to love my wife, buy her diamiond, houses,roses etc........my money is her money & her money is HER money" awwwh is damn sweet duhh~ sumore cousin told me that his husband was pestering her to buy the couple shirt. he insisted but jiejie just dont want lol. so ended up cousin-in-law bought it and he wore it mannx~ and in exchange the husband bought her a GOLD watch which have 8patterns. meaning that can change it as and when u like. jiejie was like telling me his husband 10yrs ago bought gold watches for her & 10yrs later still same thing. she said he was dumb. though she was saying in this manner but i could sense that she's happy(; ( he bought that for her because last yr her hse burglary then that watch was stolen, well she was sad for a long time but but he bought for her something that resembles the watches for her) I"M SO TOUCH LUHH. and i know my cousin is damn xinfu(: yayy A LOVING & SWEET FAMILY<3 anyway slept at mama's hse & mummy went aunt's hse.

ChuEr' second day
today just stayed at mama's hse for the whole day. & was kinda bored. anyway learnt that my ahkiim was not feeling well. is not that type that is just sick or not feeling well. but is something that maybe some christian dont believe. well i'm a buddhist, i grew up as a buddhist so somehow i think is "choing" dao. she dont seem to recognise all of us(is not senile), her memory tend to be in the past all of a sudden and she still thought that her husband & my grandparents were still in this world. so all of us were shock to know abt her stufff. and the bonding of mummy's side were unexpected. at first i thought they were heck abt it. but all of them were really showing concern for one & another. this is what i think( Reality: who cares abt you) but it proves me so wrong, kinship do exist & is just everywhere ard us. hopefully my auntie would get well soon. praying that she'll be alright,okayy

ChuSan' third day
awwhhh i'm so sad, came back sing at night and is so terrible because sch the next day was really sianzation. everyone were hoping for a longer break but toooo badddd. anyway sis almost lost her passport lol, she's so careless that she left it somewhere else. if she had lost it, she will most probably be back in malaysia and cant come out. hehhxx she's luckky duhhh. anyway i met a guy who looks damn familiar, seems like i had seen him before, we were looking at each other trying to figure out but i think i really dono him. but he's damn familiar lol.





sheLOVESme so much

she's a shyyy girll ho played
peeka-boo with me(:

is so familiar(: ILOVEit

A series of funnny act
this is what sis took when we were bored(:
my toes giggling lol. is damnn grosss lolx
that's nottttt the way i am okayyy!!
please laugh mannnxx!!!!!!!!!
no offence to anyone.




My toes are giggling(:
anyway i've got loads of photos haven upload.
will upload asap. i'm stilll looking for the camera adaptor. arghhhhh

No comments: