Thursday, December 14, 2006

hello!i'm here to blog again. so peixian went to KL and she'll only be back on saturdayy, dislike her lol, she's supposed to meet me,milk for our outing todayy but shitt her luhh, last min go KL shopping. ended up no outing with my milkdear as well. this is so sad for me & i could have my ice-cream with milkdear but i'm lazzy to go out todayy so cope myself at home.

i'm still left with ONLY 8days to complete my homework before flying to thailand for shopping. this is so shit luhh, how am i going to finish all? but you think i can finish? fatteeHope~ so will most probably do a few only. after thailand hopefully can go genting(:, mother is planning..OMG~ i want lotsa rides, that will be thrilling...

but now is not thrilling or the least excitement for me, mainly jus stare at the walllllll. i don like it! wahhhh-----arrRhhh___________screaming lolll

my girlfriend going for her camp, take lotsa care, i'll miss u loads<3

love,
LiNg

No comments: