Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO PEIXIAN---> 11DEC
so i'm like kind of late to post it todayy. blame it on my stupid com or rather the posting part..i couldnt get the hell of my own posting right, i'm damn angry~~AGGGWWWww
so i should start on my what were going on for the past few days, i could hardly remember anything that pops* up except for cheekyCHANPEIXIAN's birthdayy, so the few girls went to sentosa to have OUR fun,these people include(me,peixian,bethany,anastasia,suaney,xiuhui,jiamin,ngamum,erin) indeed was fun~my skin really burning now. can feel the heat coming out.. and my nose is red like a clown right now): that few girls actually buried me in the sand, so obviously my face directly exposed to the sun, was damn hot. they buryy & buryy and finally it was done,focus___snap!snap!snap! and first thing was to run all the way to the water, cause is really HOTT~ hottie babe~ then all of us went into water & crappp(: haha after awhile the few of us sat down and ate & chitchat &slackk.. nice.. whooopee!! then carry on to play volleyball with some of them..and finally time to clean up and change backk. and ard 5plus leave sentosa.. yupp.. sorry i dint elaborate much// somehow miss out some part or forgotten!!

so peixian should love the SPECIAL stuff i bought for her. is pretty// i know she willLOVEit de luhh..
HAPPYBIRTHDAYY GIRL~ thinking back if i'm not wrong this is our 8th year of friendship.cool? time really flies in a blink of an eye and all of us are moving on though there may be some tough time we went through, yay~ isnt it great? so small lil girl, go make your ic!! yeahh

felicia~ hope you're alright.. anything goes wrong do contact me!! hope u'll see this.

will be meeting my milkdear soon,yay~i'm soooo happy
and hopefully meet my fourBELOVED old friends soon
I LOVE YOU ALL, YES I DO..
thankyou cheekypeixian for helping me post.

love,
WEEling

No comments: