Wednesday, September 20, 2006

today's father birthday~ happy birthdayy,
waiting to eat my lovely cake.. sure nice~

here i goes~
neglected this blog for dayys
well~ have been racing with the time..
for the past few dayys..
loads of things happened..
good?bad?evil? s-h-i-t-y?
i guess all happened at one short.
shity~going collapse sooner or later//
good~learnt a precious lesson to treasure all my surroundings*
bad~everyday seems a bad dayy
evil~uhmm.. i guess i cant figure out anything yet..
ohh.. is that copyin of chapter which stinks mii..

yesterday stayed back after school, mslau teached mi e-math..more or less i learnt abit though i was disgusted byy all the math qns..i lovee mslau(: she's a good teacher to me she knew alot of things related to me but she jus kept quiet.. yeasterday she ask if i was alright at first! i'm like~arhhh? what u trying to say. i guess i'm relly alrite? then she went on sayin i wasnt as cheerful as compared to the beginning of the year.. well-i dont deny to the fact but i'm okayy now..she knew abt wad happened before but she dint mention a single word,yeah~i'm seriously proud of her being my sweetlady(: twist..

.. starting to appreciate everyone around me, even all my friends.. it's time where all the conflicts,quarrel etc we once had~ to vanish into the air.. its time i must learn to communicate with all people around mii or even to show care and concern for everyone from different perspect.
awwwhh~ i'm back to all my nonsense, alrite... lesson in class was as usual bored, is like my mind seems to be floating somewhere especially for those slpylessons, exams are round the corner-it's coming real soon.. i dont wish to get the butt again, let's pray hard that all of us improve in their grades! my fears grew stronger each dayy, the frightening scene is jus right in myy head~ goshhh.. please dont kill my heart again, what i want for is just improvement in my grades..muggs. mugging muggin(: whee.. on the other hand-pple,hols are coming as well.. i think a months more we'll all be laughing or even ROFL... yeahh..yepp...


wEeLiNg

No comments: