Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random thoughts

Friendship
I used to have many friends whom I thought they are the ones that I'm going to keep for life but as I get older, I start to doubt what I assumed was right from the beginning? We used to be naive and innocent, but at this stage of my life, I'm afraid to know my friends better(inside out). Everyone is fake and pretentious, including me. They judged you based on your looks and wealth. Friends whom I used to hold tightly are nowhere to be seen. Maybe you meet them once in awhile but you know that you're no longer close with that someone. It just upset me because I may be the one who let go of them. But, there are friends whom you might consider letting go because they're just so good at hurting you. Is totally worth it if you let go of them.

Love
When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. You tell each other how much you love them and how you guys going to die together when 2012 comes. I know couples love to put their status on facebook, (Hi, I'm attached to xxx) and then 1 week later, (Hi, I'm single, heart broken because xxx ditch me) That's why I dont quite understand what is love. When that special someone enters your life, you hope that he/she will never be out of your life. I'm never good at maintaining relationship because people come and go in my life. But at certain point in life, you can see a clearer picture of what kind of personality and character that you're looking out for. Most importantly you want someone whose personality&character fits nicely into yours. To be honest, initially I thought I found but...... At this age, I dont know if I know what exactly love/relationship is all about. So everybody just trial & error to see if he/she gets the correct one. But right now, I don't want to................

Maybe I'm still young? (I dont think so though.....)

No comments: